By using additional software tools, there are additional considerations when processing the data of your prospects and clients.
- Explaining what data you are collecting, and the purpose of that data that’s being collected.
- The type of data that you are collecting, and the legal and business purpose for that data. Is any of that data personal? Is any of that data confidential?
- What are your data retention periods for that data? How long will you maintain that data? What auto-deletion policies do you have implemented? (or need to implement?)
- What data is shared with third parties? What data is being transferred internationally?
- What systems are you using that are GDPR compliant or compatible?
- How do users give consent for use of their data? How do users opt-out of their data being used?
- Procedure for Data Breaches: Explain the procedures you have in place in case of a data breach and how you will communicate this to the relevant parties.